The key to our success is our people. Our consultants are outstanding individuals, universally recognised for their expertise, professionalism and ability to achieve results.
BSM are currently hiring
The EFESO Pharma & Labs Practice are looking to recruit experienced professionals to work on Operational Excellence projects with the world’s leading Pharmaceutical & Life Science companies. The candidate should be interested in the optimization of Life Science Value Streams, particularly in QC Labs, QA and R&D Labs.
The EFESO Pharma & Labs Practice is the global leader in the provision of Real Lean Transformation Services to Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences companies. We specialize in the implementation of ‘Real Lean’ techniques, specifically workload levelling, flow and standard work, to improve Productivity, Quality and Delivery.
You will work with a highly-motivated team of professional consultants with deep sectoral knowledge and a passion for improving processes and performance in Life Science. Our team of Scientists and Industrial Engineers have an unrivalled track record in successful projects and programmes in the Life Science Sector within the QC, QA, R&D, RA and manufacturing functions.
We operate from offices in Galway, Ireland, and Georgia, USA. All of our consultants are outstanding individuals, universally recognized for their expertise, professionalism and ability to achieve results.
- Utilize lean knowledge/tools to identify opportunities and create solutions to address them
- Analyze and interpret data and information from various sources
- Collaborate with all levels of personnel, from executives to production staff
- Mentor internal groups in gathering information, designing solutions and promoting engagement
- Design and deliver presentations to senior management
- Report/track progress, milestones, budgets and roadblocks to ensure on-time delivery of project goals
- Masters degree in Sciences/Engineering
- Advanced degree PhD/MBA (preferred but not necessary)
- Industry experience (preferred but not necessary)
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with project management
- Generous vacation time
- Comprehensive healthcare package including dental and vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Collaborative company culture including US team events and global team meetings at our HQ in Ireland
- Candidates may live anywhere in the US (proximity to a major airport is recommended)
Interested applicants should send their CV's to email@example.com.